'Preschool mama' is a wonderful blog sharing resources for mothers of preschoolers. The blog is created by a former Montessori preschool teacher and mother of a kid.
What you can find at the blog?
- Blog has a lot of stuff to help you give your child an edge, enhance his learning and reading skills, and boost self esteem.
- You can find resources, easy tips and how tos for fun activities and crafts projects.
- Get advice on dealing with common preschooler health and nutrition issues.
- Simple and easy ideas for arts and crafts that combine creativity with a great bonding experience for you and your child.
- Resources to help with potty training and bed wetting issues, ways to enhance socials skills and encourage independent thinking, and a lot more.
'You’ll find all the stuff that’s worked for me, the well meaning tips that didn’t, and the tricks I wish I’d known when I was raising my son.
You’ll also find advice, inspiration and motivation for you, the PreSchool Mama, without who this blog wouldn’t exist.'
Start seaching the sites from 'Best of preschool mama' page where you can find posts covering all the topics essentail for the skill or persoanlity development of your child.
Note: Unfortunately blog is not being updated since two years, but still there is good stuff at the blog.