One of my colleagues asked me to provide links to the site which can help educators integrate Information technology in classroom. This post is written to compile the tips and useful links for all teachers/educators who are new to this topic or want to get in touch with best resources around the net. I hope that this post would help you.
* 'Free Technology for teachers' offers free technology resources and how teachers can use them also ideas for technology integration i education.
* David Andrade is the tech guy behind this awesome blog 'Educational Technology Guy' where you can find the information on topics like as: educational technology, educational theory, educational pedagogy, as well as exploring free educational technology resources, ways to integrate technology into the classroom, professional development, project based learning, and tips and resources for new teachers.
* 'Ed tech power'
* 'U tech tips' is a blog full of tech tips and fun stuff from a technology teacher.
'Subscribe' for the weekly newsletter which would provide information about U Tech Tips.
* A valuable post from 'Education World': 'Get Ready to Integrate Technology-Ten Tips'
* 'Top 10 Technology Tips for New Teachers'
* iLearn Technology provides this post: 'Top 10 Technology Tips for New Teachers'
* 'Marilyn Western's' Technology Tips for Classroom Teachers
* A blog from an educator, consultant and presenter 'The Thinking Stick'